The Journey

Friday, November 5, 2010

A blessing in disguise!

Most of you know that I am a nurse. (yes a nurse to my children and husband but seriously a "real nurse" as our kids put it!) I haven't practiced in a couple of years but God provided an opportunity for me to "refresh" my skills and earn some money for our adoption so I have been working part-time for about 6 months.

Well, my boss came up to me this week and asked if I thought I could make any money selling flu shots to help us raise the remainder of the fees needed to complete our adoption!! Of course I said "YES!" I am always up for a challenge!! I cannot explain to you how truly awesome it has been to see God's hand moving in all aspects of this adoption. We praise God for his abundant blessings and provision!

So... I am now in the side business of selling "flu shots"! If you know of someone who may want a shot they are 15.00 each and I can give them in my home or come to their workplace, etc. My workplace is a mobile flu clinic during the flu season so I can also provide flu shots for a business and/or customers!
We have the potential to raise enough to complete our funding!!
May God be praised!

So lookout for the nurse on wheels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment