Well, I'm not sure about everyone else but I have had enough turkey and dressing to last until next Thanksgiving! We had an awesome time visiting with family and friends in Mississippi but I am always thankful for my own bed!
Many of you have asked about our adoption... we are STILL WAITING.. I have to say that the Lord has been so good to us in providing many things to keep us occupied and on our knees! Please pray for the situation in North and South Korea. Most of you probably know that tensions have increased and we are praying that war will not erupt. The Lord has reminded me over and over as I go to Him in prayer to "follow Him" and "to not be afraid". I am overwhelmed by His love and peace that He alone can give when you know that you have no control over the situation.
I am still giving flu shots! I will be setting up a clinic in Taylorsville this week or next and some of you have emailed me about setting up a time to get yours!! Thanks so much! We still have about 8,300.00 to raise for the final referral fees and we know that God will provide! Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment