The Journey

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Praise the Lord for Friends!

We made it!  After what seemed like 3 days of travel, we landed in Seoul at 2:15pm on Sunday. (That would be 1:15 am on Sunday for you all!)  We were so thankful to have Kacy Kim's parents waiting for us at the airport with a sign that said : "Well to Korea Pastor Bob and Mrs. Angie!"  They are so precious and warmly welcomed us and drove us to the guest house.  I will add also that if I had to navigate traffic in Korea I would be a mess!!  It is more congested than Chicago rush hour traffic!  I am really having to keep my eye on Bob though, because he is salivating from the "High End" technology they have here!  You should see their GPS systems!  They look like plasma TVs! 

We will spend the day resting and preparing to meet our sweetheart tomorrow morning!  Thank you all for your continued prayers!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment