Beautiful! What a sweetie. Bob, I have to give you some technokudos for your talents on the road. Angie, you're glowing! :-)Love you guys,Bob Naylor
Needed a whole box of tissues............she is precious, and what a sweet moment. God Bless all of you.............
Angie and BobPraise God from whom all of our blessings come! You finally got her in your arms! I am so happy for you. I know your hearts must be singing:-) We love you and thank God for you and for Lydia!In Christ alone,Pam
What a video to treasure for years to come. She's a beautiful blessing!
I'm crying my eyeballs out...I hope you remember every second of that day!! It's such a precious time!! Love yall!!
What a sweet video! She is precious!! Can't wait to meet her. Praying for safe travels home and a pleasant plane ride:).
Beautiful! What a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteBob, I have to give you some technokudos for your talents on the road.
Angie, you're glowing! :-)
Love you guys,
Bob Naylor
Needed a whole box of tissues............she is precious, and what a sweet moment. God Bless all of you.............
ReplyDeleteAngie and Bob
ReplyDeletePraise God from whom all of our blessings come! You finally got her in your arms! I am so happy for you. I know your hearts must be singing:-) We love you and thank God for you and for Lydia!
In Christ alone,
Pam
What a video to treasure for years to come. She's a beautiful blessing!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying my eyeballs out...I hope you remember every second of that day!! It's such a precious time!! Love yall!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet video! She is precious!! Can't wait to meet her. Praying for safe travels home and a pleasant plane ride:).
ReplyDelete